August 1, 2016

Journal Day 1; Aug 1, 2016

Day 1: List 10 things that make you really happy.

 

Foreword


Well, here it beginsThe 30-Day Journal Writing Challenge, starting with quite a decent topic! :D Anyway, enough chit-chat, let's get straight to the point. Thank you for reading this post, and I hope you'd read the following days' topics. :)

The following list is in no specific order.

 

10 Things That Make Me Really Happy


1. Books
There is nothing more in the world that would make me happier than books. Especially novels—the longer, the better! Every day, I would always find the time to lie on my bed and read around twenty to forty pages, at the most. Be careful when you take me to local bookstores. 0:) If I only could enter my favorite book's world...

2. Music

I can't imagine a world without music. Whenever I study, do homework, or practice writing, I would listen to music. Instrumental music is my favored type of genre. And happy and jovial music never fails to always put a smile on my face. 

3. The Internet
What's a writer without sources of information from the world wide web? Besides gaming when I'm utterly bored, I would research data all across the Internet to collect ideas as inspiration. And I would do it with a smile. :)

4. Notepads
And if I don't have a computer to store my date, where would it go? A notepad, duh! If I'm outside and I have my notepad on me, it's pretty likely you'll see me scribbling some things. Some people say notepads are lousy gifts—but not for me.

5. Art
Seeing the world painted in pictures never cease to put a smile on my face. I admire artists like Vincent Van Gogh and Picasso, and sculptors such as Michelangelo. Whenever I stare at art, I could feel my emotions swirling inside me.

6. My Home
Call me a loner, but I prefer staying at home rather than spend time outdoors (though I do need a little fresh air every now and then). Home sweet home, they say. They aren't wrong. :3

7. Polo shirts
Polo shirts are definitely my favorite kind of shirts. I don't really know why myself, but I feel comfortable and contented in them.

8. Beds
Lying on the bed after a tiring day before sleeping? Sure! Relaxing on the bed while reading a book? Of course! Sprawling on the bed for absolutely no good reason? Why not?

9. Board games
I love to play classic boards games like chess, checkers, snakes and ladders, backgammon, Scrabble, reversi, mancala, and so on. If only my family knew how to play/want to play with me. Hnnngh! >.<

10. Jokes
Self-explanatory. I have a really good sense of humor (but a bad sense of sarcasm. Please no sarcasm anywhere, tqvm) and I often laugh at the slightest things or laugh at myself! I swear I'm not crazy...

----

Do any of mine above make you really happy too? Let me know!

Want to read more? Check out the topic list, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share? Please do leave your thoughts. I would love to know your opinions. :)

Remember to check back here! I will try my best to reply to all of your comments. ^_^