August 29, 2016

Journal Day 29; Aug 29, 2016

Day 29: What are your goals for the next 30 days?


Foreword


Two more days until this journal finishes. I have a few goals in mind that'll make up the disappointments of this month. (heh)

Thank you for reading this post, and I hope you'd read the following days' topics. :)
Enjoy reading!

My Goals For The Next 30 Days


1. Write my stories more
This month, I've barely written more than ten pages in any of my novels/short stories. I'd been so busy with exams, competitions, and other stuff that I never really got to write anything. The most I've written a day was a measly 200 words. I plan to write more and force myself to write 500 words a day. No exceptions.

2. Keep this blog running
I'll definitely start sharing updates and (noob) artwork for my novel series and side stories here. Maybe even updates in my life too. Maybe even my opinions on books too. Eh, I'll think about what to write. For now, I'll just write about my novel's updates. Say, has any one of you found my missing pen?

3. Make most of my holidays and weekends
On the second week of September, there'll be a one week holiday per Malaysia Day on the 14th. Add that with the weekends and I'll have a lot of free time next month. I want to make most out of it, be it by writing or reading more or perhaps do some artwork for my novel series. As long as I am and I stay productive, I'm fine.

4. Win the DKLS Essay Writing Competition
The DKLS Essay Writing Competition is from the 1st to the 15th of September. The topic has already been released and I plan to make the draft of the essay on the 31st of August. I'm aiming to win the competition and put all of my effort in the essay. I might win a free study trip to Canberra, but what I want more are the book vouchers (RM500, man; that's 10 novels worth of money!).

5. Learn to say "No"
Enough about writing and productivity, this one comes my constant altruism. I have to start saying "no" and don't feel or look like a jerk after saying "no". Once, I lent my friend to photocopy my material for the History paper. But then everyone else came and one by one I said, "Sure, why not." Ended up that the whole class had the same sheets. Rip. ;-; Well, I surely won't let that happen again.

----

Those are my goals for the next 30 days. I might try to finish up the side story of Seriquan Magiwarrior next month.
Anyway, how about you? What do you plan to achieve in the next 30 days? Let me know in the comments below!

Want to read more? Check out the topic list, here!

Looking for the next day?
Looking for the previous day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share? Please do leave your thoughts. I would love to know your opinions. :)

Remember to check back here! I will try my best to reply to all of your comments. ^_^