January 31, 2017

Wrote a Short Story! (Girls Camp Out! — A Rina Side Story)

So, just last week, I was extremely bored and I was done with writing my novel for the day. And then this happened: I went to write a small side story to kill time. And now that it's finished, I'd like to share it with you. Probably the first time I shared any actual writing material and not updates.

And yeah, for the record: the odd naming of the title is intended. And no, the novel titles won't be like that. Also, this side story is non-canon. Don't believe everything it's written to be true (yet). Because everything is subjected to changes. 0:)

Anyway, here is the story.


Looking to download? If you wanna download the PDF file, click this link and click the Download button on the top right corner.

Thanks and hope you enjoy the story. Leave me comments on what you think in the comments below.
See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share? Please do leave your thoughts. I would love to know your opinions. :)

Remember to check back here! I will try my best to reply to all of your comments. ^_^