August 14, 2016

Journal Day 14; Aug 14, 2016

Day 14: Post 30 facts about yourself.


Foreword


I've been waiting for this day...
The second week has already ended. Time moves fast, doesn't it? Thirty facts will be kinda hard to pull off but I'll try my best anyway.

Thank you for reading this post, and I hope you'd read the following days' topics. :)
Enjoy reading!

30 Facts About Myself

  1. I am an INFP according to the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) results.
  2. I particularly write fantasy. But I like throwing elements of adventure and action, and possibly a bit of comedy, romance, and tragedy.
  3. Books above 400 pages are my favorites.
  4. I'm left-handed.
  5. I'm an atheist.
  6. I use the American English dialect even though my country uses the British instead. (I have my reasons!)
  7. Before I wanted to be a writer, I chose to be a marine biologist. That is until I lost interest in science.
  8. I always have vertigo when I'm looking down from high places. Maybe I'm a little bit acrophobic.
  9. I'm too altruistic for my own good.
  10. Idealist or realist? Idealist.
  11. It's hard for me to remember names, but I can easily recognize faces.
  12. I never know how much time has passed when I'm writing.
  13. I can understand Shakespearean English.
  14. I can read phonetics.
  15. I can speak in the Army Alphabet.
  16. I have a pet sugar glider named Ariel.
  17. I'm a night owl and I hate mornings.
  18. I am incredibly ticklish.
  19. My horror tolerance is near zero. I get scared very easily.
  20. I love looking at country flags and memorizing them.
  21. I write Virtual Piano music sheets.
  22. I dislike movie adaptations of books.
  23. I can't stop chewing on Mentos.
  24. I dislike chocolate.
  25. My favorite color is rainbow yellow.
  26. If I were to pick one magic type from the ten in my novel, I would pick Water.
  27. I love to eat salmon.
  28. I am poor in History. (Like I said, I can't remember names, much less dates!)
  29. I have mild red-green color blindness.
  30. I started writing two years ago.

----

That was definitely hard to list! But I managed to do it! Yay!
What are some things about you that you want to share? Let me know in the comments below!

Want to read more? Check out the topic list, here!

Looking for the next day?
Looking for the previous day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share? Please do leave your thoughts. I would love to know your opinions. :)

Remember to check back here! I will try my best to reply to all of your comments. ^_^